Sunday 1 March 2009

Cupcakes for Comedy!

Comic Relief is coming.
Please buy some cupcakes from me.
All profit will be donated to Comic Relief.
Choose from:
Chocolate
Vanilla
Lemon
Cookies and cream

All cakes topped with vanilla buttercream and a red" nose".

Please contact me for an order form.

I shall also be answering your telephone calls in a Comic Relief call centre when you ring up to donate on the night of Comic Relief on the 13th of March. Please give generously!

edit (27th March 2009)
WOW! I raised a massive £140 for comic relief on cupcakes alone!
My final total on the telephone was in the region of £1850.

Thank you to everyone who bought cupcakes and for those people who donated through the phone - thank you too!

Vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream and a red strawberry nose

No comments: