Monday 7 September 2009

Bought to you today by the letter C...

Sunny days, sweeping our cares away,
On our way to where the air is clear,
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street?

There comes a time in every bakers life when they have to do character cakes.
It's not a chore but seems to be a rite of passage!
Well so far we've got:
Cookie monster - check out the googly eyes!
Elmo loves you!

They look a little strange. I mean you can recognise the characters but they look like muppet imposters. I'm going to try this again. I ideally wanted to use choc-chip cookies but I thought the oreos would look ok. I really hope the young child that I made them for likes them.

2 comments:

Meri Lawson said...

He absolutely loved them!! Thankyou so much. x

Veronica M. said...

I think these are sensational! I love them--they look great.