Friday 25 September 2009

National Cupcake week - an update.

Thank you to the people who bought cupcakes for the national cupcake week promotion - orders are still coming. I decided to donate money to The British Heart Foundation and to Cancer Research.

I've had quite a few orders and it's been successful so I'll be doing it again in November. However, please feel free to order whenever you like...


For Petee - coffee cake/choc frosting, cookies and cream and the good ol' butterfly




For Mark - lemon, double choc and butterfly

For Aunty Vi - lemon, butterfly, cookies and cream, double choc, choc cake/peanut butter frosting and coffee cake/choc frosting


For Jon - Choc cake/vanilla frosting, butterfly, double choc, lemon, cookies and cream and coffee cake/choc frosting



For Big Mike - coffee cake/choc frosting, vanilla cake/choc frosting, choc cake/vanilla frosting, cookies and cream and lemon

For Jane - I tried out the Hummingbird Bakery ginger cupcakes. I didn't like the recipe but the cupcakes were absolutely delicious, if a little expensive. I was disappointed to only get 10 small cupcakes out of the recipe instead of the suggested 12 though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been fortunate enough to taste many of the different flavours of Cupcakes, and each one has been Delicious. You must try them for yourself. Graham S